Blood Donation Phoenix I Need Volunteers & Funds To Achieve D Mission Of Blood Donation Promotion,Children Education & Old Age People?

I need volunteers & funds to achieve d mission of Blood Donation Promotion,Children Education & old age people? - blood donation phoenix

I run an NGO expenses.Please themselves to voluntary blood donation and encourage awareness Thallassemia, which requires that children and the elderly in Delhi India.I volunteers in achieving this mission to collect and to help expand fund to beat some options, and if you want to volunteer, I am pleased.

1 comments:

Canadiana Ka said...

Beta-Thal am in California and I earn my living doing donations for nonprofit groups, and therefore doubly welcome.

Try to get into something that can play the engage - celebrities are good. I had an incident a few years ago for a good cause that has the facial reconstruction of children in Nepal, which is affiliated with a director who makes a new movie the rounds of film festivals had, and I throw parties for fund-raising events for them.

Online auctions are also good - if you donate craft stores or products they can sell in order to find money. Again, good things celebrity. Find out whether they are movie stars, give regularly to accommodate, Thal any type of bait.

Post a Comment