Laser Hair Transplant Is It O.k. To Have Low Level Laser Hair Therapy If You Have Had Hair Transplants?

Is it o.k. to have low level laser hair therapy if you have had hair transplants? - laser hair transplant

I would like to know if the hair can damage laser treatment or no impact on my existing hair. Transplant 5 years, I had to build my hairline again. It worked very well. But now I'm back from fitness transplants at the back of the head. It could create new transplants, but is very expensive. I want to know whether or not laser hair removal treatments affect the transplant. It is difficult to know how to listen. The transplant surgeon told me that laser therapy for hair badly, while the laser people say that the fine and may even stimulate growth of the transplant. Can anyone help me with this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment