Boat Power Steering Problems I Need To Know What Fluids I Need To Be Concerned About With My Boat...?

I need to know what fluids i need to be concerned about with my boat...? - boat power steering problems

97 I have a Larson boat I just bought recently .. The man said it was for the winter and all the fluids in it again .. I have about 6 times this summer and ran like a champion .. But now, all oil and see if it was low, so that the disc .. What is the problem? Then, the red liquid good energy? and the liquid is green and green?

1 comments:

retdet21... said...

his ship is obviously an outboard proppeled cooling equipment is green, like antifreeze. The steering.To red food for the winter I have the fluids and oil in the bottom of the device must also be removed and changed the lower unit, where the gears are propp eller again that the Caps in the winter and spraying a little oil in the bottle should be removed heads. Fuel stabilizer should the tank and the engine oil and filter should be added to change. If your speed is another story, require less maintenance

Post a Comment