Sore Right Shoulder And Breast Why Does The Right Breast Feel Really Sore At 32weeks Pregnant And The Left Breast Is Just Fine?

Why does the right breast feel really sore at 32weeks pregnant and the left breast is just fine? - sore right shoulder and breast

I went to bed at about 10:00 clock and woke up my dream of extreme pain in my right breast. It is so painful that I did not even bring itself to my shirt, while setting the appointment with my doctor. Has anyone ever been there? I just want to know why the left breast does not hurt if the right side is incredibly painful.

1 comments:

Layla's Mommy said...

I have this problem. Are you still leaking colostrum? If the pain is on the nipple, you're probably beginning to want, and the left breast is a little behind ... that was my situation for 22 weeks. If you are currently found in the breast not the nipple, then I have this problem when I lie on my side BC my breasts have grown so strong that he has actually set, if I lie on my side. It's like when I was in my hand, I'm kind of too much pressure on my breasts when I was physically closer to the other by the hand. The strange (and kind of gross, lol), but those are my problems ... I'm not really sure if the same is true for you. Good luck.

Post a Comment