Lol Model Ls Help Please, L Girl Makes Me Feel So Intimidated !?

Help please, L girl makes me feel so intimidated !? - lol model ls

In recent months I have not seen someone who was totally intimidated, and my friends told me once THT was jealous of me (lol sorry if the soundin stuckup But the truth in Telin JST).
But during my first week back to school a girl in my Math class (call it L) - and L is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. She has blue eyes, long brown hair and thin skin of light brown and everythin! - That reminds me of a model of '/ Mile ACTR Jovovovich lol. L maks me feel Borin and clear - with long hair and black eyes, my thin, black, with my skin color for color most easily mixed. It is not, or nothing! - It is a pleasure. BT really hate to feel intimidated by it. & It's not so easy that you do not lol, if someone tips on how to prevent that has been bullied around, I'l really appreciate it! plzzz no comment crazy.
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment