Very Cheap Vcrs Can Anyone Recommend A VCR That Will Last A While?

Can anyone recommend a VCR that will last a while? - very cheap vcrs

I had a VCR for 20 years production and broke. I can not find another VCR well. I bought a cheap Wal-Mart, which has lasted 4 months. I bought a good side, Best Buy and took 1 year and 2 weeks. He had a 1-year warranty. Some people I have her, and that broke. Whenever I try to correct a friend, too. He said, video, still do. Can anyone recommend a brand and model that works?

8 comments:

AlamedaE... said...

RCA ... should take a few years ... ... mean is that even flea markets and garage sales ... May, a video player on sale for a price ... I finally have a garage sale I bought 2 years ago and it still works ...

J Balla said...

Forget convert your VCR and DVD only. Welcome to the 21'st century.

J Balla said...

Forget convert your VCR and DVD only. Welcome to the 21'st century.

elclone said...

SONY

elclone said...

SONY

elclone said...

SONY

Master J said...

Good luck, I tend to define, if my own VCR repair, but with more and more made of plastic. So unless you buy one unit of experts to go around ($ 1000), the footmen, if you get 1-2 years from now.

silverba... said...

is a DVD player ... HSV get their house and took her ... is more like the beta --

Post a Comment