Shin-splints More Condition_symptoms I've Had Shin Splints For Months Now And It Seems To Hurt More The Less I Exercise. Is It A Stress Fracture?

I've had shin splints for months now and it seems to hurt more the less I exercise. Is it a stress fracture? - shin-splints more condition_symptoms

I mean, even if I am inclined to get something, I feel a sharp pain in the front legs and sides. The painful part is a little darker than the rest of my skin now. Is this the beginning of a stress fracture?

3 comments:

Mum Mum said...

You might ask your doctor!

Pat K said...

I had leg cramps for many years. Discovered after takeoff run on the sidewalk. But still stinging pain when I walk distances. Shin splints are like splinters of bone. Because your skin color is different, consult a doctor to be sure.

Nikki H said...

Hey, I'm not a doctor or anything, but my friend had a stress fracture could not longer than 5 minutes at a time, and his legs were in a different color. How should see a doctor!

Post a Comment